||Tank is one of five roles that can be specified when creating a build for a Freeform hero or one that is specified with certain Archetypes. When using the Tank role, you are built to take damage and are good at grabbing your foes attention in combat. Using this role also causes Super Stats to increase Threat generation and Damage.
Heroes that are in the Tank role can be identified by the hybrid icon in the left side of the portrait HUD and on the upper left corner of the power bar. On other players they can be identified by the the icon above their name (if this feature is turned on) or to the right of the portrait HUD when selecting another player.
- Can only use Defensive Passives
- Standard Damage
- Base Hit Points increased by 25%
- Damage Resistance increases by 10%
- Threat increased by 10%
- Resistance to Control Powers increased by 25%
- Energy from blocking increased by 25%
- Max Energy decreased by 20% (base?)
- Equilibrium decreased by 20% (base?)
- Super Stats increases damage (target 15%)
- Super Stats increases Threat generation (target 30%)
- Secondary Stats provide half the threat and 75% of the damage increase.
Listed below are the Archetypes that use the Tank role.