State of the art super hero training facility that provides a full range of equipment for heroes looking to push their offensive, defensive and mobility powers to the max. Scattered throughout the world of Champions Online, the Power House is the place to acquire additional powers or test them out in some of the various training rooms. In addition to a number of convenient features such as theater, arena and Greer & Harlick, the powerhouse also has a number of training rooms.
(See "Greer & Harlick")
- Main Lobby - Accessed via the training portal in the powerhouse. The lobby contains the Mobile Training Room (right side) and the Training Dummy Range (left side). The other three rooms can be accessed by the portal used to get to the lobby.
- Training Dummy Range / Mobile Training Room - On the left side, this room is equipped with training dummies to blast, incinerate, cleave, electrocute, bludgeon, explode and riddle with bullets. The room is equipped with single dummies as well as formations for those whose who would like to test out their AoE powers. On the right side it also contains an indoor track that has a number of test dummies running at varying speeds around it to test powers that affect travel.
- Battle Station - This instanced room allows you to set up a number training options for your hero. You can select the faction type (such as Purple Gang, DEMON & PSI for the MC Power House), difficulty level of opponents (Easy, Normal & Hard) as well as team size (up to 5 heroes). These options can be set at the automated training console which is located across from the teleporter and also to the left of the entrance once inside the room (or to the right if you are leaving the room).
- Defensive Laser Testing - This room allows you to test your defenses using Defensive Efficacy Analysis Device (DEAD for short). To use DEAD, simply stand on the "X" at the center of the platform and activate the laser. The lasers are color coded according to the amount of damage they do. The red laser does the least, then yellow and green with the blue laser doing the most damage.
- Mobility Testing - Allows heroes to test out the different travel powers as well test the super strength by lifting special Neutronium-cored blocks.